Some Companies are just pure Cheeek....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Some companies have a real big stick up their *** these days, its actually beond beleif.

Take this... Alienware (This is the part were everyone drewls...) You click on there mALX desktop, there flagship top of the range gaming PC... you customize it to the MAX spending way over £6-7K... and then what do they do, They charge you for both Delivery and a Game !, After spending 6-7K i would expect Free delivery and a free game... And theres worse companies aswell, Take Activision.. good 'ol Activision proud makers of Call of Duty 2, happy to charge you Top PC game prices for there latest game, but after buying all there games in a series spending probably around £100 on CoD, CoDUO, CoD2 for PC, for 360 and COD 3 for 360... The only thing they told me to do when i hada problem was direct me to another company, and tell me to buy a new copy of the game :(. Not happy.

City LInk delivery service... I payed a high price to have something deliverd yesterday... i wasnt at home so i went to pick it up from the Depot. I waited for minutes then after Chucking my Box around and dropping it on the floor, thus damaging it...They Charged me for contacting the retailer to issue me another product :( :( :(

IS there actually any good companies about these days ... ?

They should just pay upfront what its gona cost me. And say sorry. All i got was, it happens occasionaly. ¬¬.

moral of the story: long, long ago. 1 maybe 2 years ago but too long to be remembered by most, there existed bizarre buildings in every city. these buildings would accept cash in exchange for directly providing a product that would then be placed into your hands. these buildings were called by the people of their time "S-H-O-P-S". little is known about these establishments and why they died out. it seemed that they provided things quickly without a middleman. it is thought by some that apathy and the internet preyed on the shops until it was too late. as unbelievable as it sounds shops did once exist in RL not just as an internet myth.....

My suggestion: Stop playing video games and learn to deal with ACTUAL people before you make a fool of yourself.

You're upset because you think there is a magic line in Alienware's company at which you deserve a freebie?... maybe they didn't think of it. They're a business, and you're buying something online; it's not like you're talking to a car dealer or a banker.

(by the way, english is another decent skill to have.)

"ARE there any good....."

My suggestion: Stop playing video games and learn to deal with ACTUAL people before you make a fool of yourself.

You're upset because you think there is a magic line in Alienware's company at which you deserve a freebie?... maybe they didn't think of it. They're a business, and you're buying something online; it's not like you're talking to a car dealer or a banker.

"ARE there any good....."

If you were any good at english, you would know to leave three .'s if your not going to quote a whole sentance, not five.

Also, this would be a more grammatically correct sentence... 'Stop playing video game and learn to deal with REAL people...

The word 'real' must be used in the sentence above , because you are referring people to virtual people, as in video games. Therefore the direct comparable word would be 'real' or , not 'actual'.

Also, you started a new sentence with a lower case letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom