Software for hidden recovery partition?

Decker87

Solid State Member
Hi! I am new to the forums, and I think I will get along here just fine.

I have a questions about hidden recovery partitions. First of all, I use SelfImage on my own computer to manage a recovery partition that is an exact replica of my C drive. I have a D Drive for storing files.

I am wondering if there is any better solution for all this. I would like to set up my girlfriend with something similar, only she knows nothing about computers or SelfImage. I would like a nicely presented way to restore the C Drive with the recovery partition - something that presents the user with an option to recover the computer at the boot screen.

I am certainly willing to pay for good software in this situation, so keep that in mind for recommendations.

Thanks,
Adam Schirmacher

well i personally would just go for norton ghost and store the backup image locally, and basicly if n e thing goes wrong you enter the ghost bootable c.d and back it up, very good software

well i personally would just go for norton ghost and store the backup image locally, and basicly if n e thing goes wrong you enter the ghost bootable c.d and back it up, very good software

Norton Ghost is my trump card I would recommend it to any one, there is also Acronis true image which works on the same principle. I have a ghost image of my main system drive stored on my second hdd but before I had two Hdd I stored the back up image on 10 gig partition, With Ghost you can make a bootable recovery floppy or cd to get you access into you back up partition.

Back
Top Bottom