Softactivity Keylogger

MGK_ATL

Beta member
I was deleting some programs today when i noticed that a program called SoftActivity Keylogger was on these programs. I tried to delete it and it asked me for a password prompt. Is there anyway to delete it? Also some other information, its been on my computer for over a year 7/6/2010 was the installation date, i run Windows 7, and im the administrator.

I've had a keylogger, had to format to remove it, got my account hacked worth $200 they took my money, got the account back just not the money.. I scanned pc deleted all the stuff that came up.. he hacked it again, I had to format my system to be safe.

just a warning

Obviously software like that is password protected, to stop the monitored party from terminating or removing it. You can't remove it unless you either

A. get the password

or

B. wipe and load your OS.

as a general rule of thumb it's a good idea to see what Google can find before doing anything else, found that page in a matter of seconds :p

It costs $49.99 as well:pcmad: obviously he was quite interested in seeing what people were up to on it

I found it in my programs list and tried to delete it and it asks for a password. I did google and i found the website its from, but i couldnt find a way to delete it without the password. Thanks for your help everyone. Also my dad is insane it doesnt surprise me that he would buy something like that, my parents were going through a divorce at the time, and he took my phone while i was asleep to go through my facebook to see what i was saying...

First of all ask from your Dad might be he know password, and as a advice i would like to suggest you that do not delete that software because it secures your PC from getting hacked.

Back
Top Bottom