Social Engineering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chance

Beta member
First off, may I say - wonderful site. I read through here daily.

Secondly, before I begin, please moderate this thread if you deem it inappropriate. I've read through the rules and the only thing that would apply would be the advertising clause - but believe me that I gain nothing from this.

Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that I've started a new social engineering/neuro-linguistic programming community. I've done searches and noticed a real lack for something like this, so I figured I'd set one up to allow people who enjoy these things somewhere to look. Again, the only reason I'm posting here is because this dosen't seem to cross over into any of tech-forums' material and I thought people here may be interested. The premise of the site would be to share social engineering stories/critiques, etc.

So if anyone is interested in SE/NLP or would like to learn something about it, I would encourage you to stop by:

socialEc - The Social Engineering Community

I appreciate the consideration of the moderators to leave this thread up. I tried to find an email for the site's owner, but could not; thus, I am going to give this a try. Again, if you deem that moderation is necessary, that is totally fine.

Thanks!

-Joe

Law,

Thanks! New stories will be on the way. Please feel free to get on the forums and add your input, we'd love to hear! I'm really excited about getting some great discussions going.

Regards,
Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom