So....

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
i managed to switch the faceplate of my psp, but as i was trying to screw them back together, the screws didnt really fit in, so i applied heat to the screwdriver, then to the screw, and forced it in, i managed to get it in there, well. most at least, and the screw ended up being stripped... its the screw near the headphone jack.
now i only have 1 screw in, and have tape all around my psp....
and i want to take to stripped screw out, but and set of screws, and take my time to make it fit instead of jamming it in....
so i kind of have a question and not sure where to post it, so i am posting it here.
what are some things that laptop/computer/electronic repair people do to take strip screws out?
thanks in advance

what is stripped?..The bit on the end that the screwdriver fits into?..or the actual thread on the screw? Isn't the PSP plastic?..It would more likely be the hole in the PSP that is stripped rather than the thread on the screw.

^^^^^^ nice find i could do with some of those but i might ebay for it as i cant really afford £10

and if that don't work...you could always super glue it as a last resort.

but if you do, i would try to very carefully take the screw out 1st.

anyways....
So i am thinking of getting a new one in China when i go there and hopefully find a store that sells a Japanese one, if not then a chinese one, and save some money of not having to buy one of those bundle pack.
so i have a psp fat right now, and i am thinking of getting a psp slim since there are no more fats for sale, maybes theres one or two in china, but anyways.
but if i cant find a good one, then i guess i will just get the GoW bundle pack coming out in June, though that extra 1 GB stick and movie and game would be a waste....
what are some advantages of getting a slim?
disadvantages?
and how does the extended battery cover feel on the psp slim?

Back
Top Bottom