So.. yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static_11

Fully Optimized
Yeah.. im pretty much done with TF.. i might be around a bit for the offtopic section some but i've just been to busy to be of help around here anymore...i did start a new forum however that i have high hopes for..since it just started theres not alot i have to worry for and its not time consuming yet.. lol

http://www.vf11.com/computeranatomy

If anyone wants to check it out feel free...

Sick of TF?

I curse you.... JK.

I dont know if you are allowed to advertise your forum through posting, but feel free to place it into your signature.

thats a shame... always bad to lose a regular member. have fun, wherever you go. :cool:

eh... maybe once the house addition gets finished ill be back.. no idea though.. just dont really have time to help people except the occasional offtopic post... but as mikesgroovin said.. my last 55 posts, 3 have been outside the OT lol..

Static_11 said:
Yeah.. im pretty much done with TF.. i might be around a bit for the offtopic section some but i've just been to busy to be of help around here anymore...

say what? since when has helpfulness been a prerequisite for TF, or any other forum for that matter? Besides sporadic bursts of insight I subsist around here solely on my quirky charm. Stick around dude!

meh, with people leaving its just wash, rinse, and repeat.

Do what people like dhw200 did and just dont' come back. You shouldnt' have made a thread either because frankly, nobody cares.

Static_11 said:
eh... maybe once the house addition gets finished ill be back.. no idea though.. just dont really have time to help people except the occasional offtopic post... but as mikesgroovin said.. my last 55 posts, 3 have been outside the OT lol..

This has nothing to do with you, it's my OCD. But I can't stand misquotes. I said 50.

Anyway, given in it's context, i'm not saying that no one wants you around or that you aren't needed. There's plenty to glorify about you being here. My point was that there was no validity in your statement. You mentioned that you hadn't seen IBMan in the forums before, I was simply offering an opinion why you've never seen him.

It's always sad to see someone leave. But, I personally understand.

i said 55 because i made a few post since then lol...

as for switch... umm ok

as for the other stuff mike said, i understand lol

So long farewell, auf weidersehen adieu
Freidrich
Adieu, adieu, to you and you and you

So long...farewell...auf weidersehen goodbye...
Goodbye...
Goodbye....
Goodbye....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom