So who has an XBox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper

Monster Techie
Hey,
I was just wondering how many people here have an xbox. I don't have one but I played one a week ago at my friends house. I loved everything about it, but I don't understand why so many people complain about the controller. They say that it's either too big or that it doesn't feel right. I thought that it was perfect.
Does anyone here have one?

cheers

Attachments

• 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 0
Hey,
I was just wondering how many people here have an xbox. I don't have one but I played one a week ago at my friends house. I loved everything about it, but I don't understand why so many people complain about the controller. They say that it's either too big or that it doesn't feel right. I thought that it was perfect.
Does anyone here have one?

cheers

Raise hand.....

I've got one, and me and my gamers like it. We don't say that it's the ONLY console.

As long as this world is made up of individuals, we will have individual preferences. :) The controller issue is just that, it's a preference. IMO, the controller is the right size and the PS2 controller is too small.

Overall, it's been a good console.

Attachments

• 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 36.jpg
    36.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 37.jpg
    37.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 38.jpg
    38.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 0
Raise hand.....

I've got one, and me and my gamers like it. We don't say that it's the ONLY console.

As long as this world is made up of individuals, we will have individual preferences. :) The controller issue is just that, it's a preference. IMO, the controller is the right size and the PS2 controller is too small.

Overall, it's been a good console.

The Xbox is great,never stopped playing it yet!:) But like a lot of people say,it just the hand set that lets its down! But overall very good!;)

Attachments

• 39.jpg
    39.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 40.jpg
    40.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 41.jpg
    41.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 0
The Xbox is great,never stopped playing it yet!:) But like a lot of people say,it just the hand set that lets its down! But overall very good!;)

Don't have one yet... but don't have $$$ at the moment. :p

However, for some reason, most people can't seem to mention any good points about the Xbox without mentioning Halo.

BTW, the new, slimmer, Xbox controllers have been released for quite a while now. ;)

i got one last week and think its a very good machine if i had to be picky about it i would say the x box is a bit too big i think the controller is just right but i have large hands someone with small hands might find it different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom