So... wadjaget for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Lachesis AND a Lycosa? Sweet.

Be sure to flash the Lachesis with the latest firmware ASAP (gotta love flashable firmware in a mouse). See how long it takes you to get used to/work your way up to 4000 DPI. ;)

lol I have the deathadder which is 1800dpi mum went on the computer the other day was pure comedy she just couldn't control the mouse at all ruined my filing system as she kept dragging and dropping things into the wrong files by accident as she is clicker happy anyway.

I live in Lewiston, Me. What about you ? I have an electric, an acoustic, and a bass.

*Note: CrazeD, if you want I can PM ya. If you want to talk guitars or PC's.

Ok, I will return the thread topic ....

I live near Bangor.

I have an electric, only been playing a year so I suck. :p

I live near Bangor.

I have an electric, only been playing a year so I suck. :p

i've been playing for 8 years and i still suck lol.
well. i can't play anyone's music...just mine, which is fine with me.

anyway,

i got a cool mini vacuum for cleaning computers.
some great shirts for work.
money for my Deneb
chocolate
a sweet canadian club ice bucket that is a goalie armadillo, even came with booze XD
bunch of little things.

didn't ask for much. didn't really want/need anything.

Got a new transmission today, and got a master rebuild kit for my engine on my 97 dodge intrepid, I love xmass and bdays... Now to rebuild my engine and mount the new trans in a week...

It is fun... For the first three days, after three days of having no sleep you get very angry and start to throw very heavy tools and parts at anything that moves.... Last time I rebuilt this engine was over 100,000 miles ago, about 3 years, did that in 3 days, ordering parts, disasemble, check everything for tolerances, and have parts machined a bit and put back together.... only 2 hours of sleep, had no time to sleep, had a huge trip the day after I finished it.. Now I got another huge trip, to alaska, in about a week and a half, so no time to sit on my but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom