So.... Star Trek XI.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
With Star Trek XI being only days away, what are people thoughts and opinion. Will Star Trek XI be a success or fail? Lets not forget that all the odd number star trek films have been duds (or total fail in the case of Star Trek V)

Just one more request. On the 7th May 2009, could people ring up thier local radio stations for requests of the following songs.

Mr Tamborine Man by William Shatner

Ballad of Bilbo Baggins by Leonard Nimoy

Trotter, am I going to get into trouble for posting those 2 videos?

[edit]Rocketman by William Shatner

I know that I Trotter, Larry, Dave got special infraction card for post that last video.[/edit]

I say moderate success. I think it'll be a good, not great movie. Not the awful mess I think a lot of people are expecting. I probably won't go see it, though.

As I posted in another thread.... these actors (and director) have taken on rather big roles (and egos) by having a movie based on the orginal star trek crew. For thier sake, I just hope they can pull it off.

NOOOooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH ALL THAT IS SACRED NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it looks pretty good, actually. From an action standpoint, anyways. Looking forward to it coming out over here.

I think it is going to be horrible. Bad actors, bad director, all around bad film crew. They are taking a known tv title and throwing a bunch of amateur boys and girls in it with no acting skills and calling it a movie. I give two thumbs down before even seeing the movie. Take the title away and you just have another stupid attempt at a sci-fi action flick done by a bunch of spice girls and 19 year old pretty boys playing trekkie characters and trying not to over act themselves into retardation.

edit: I am a little cynical. So maybe they aren't 19 year olds ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom