So, my day at school...

Did you buy the car used? They say the scent stays for those dogs for a long time.
My friend bought a junked trans am to restore, and found a bag of weed under the carpet... If they searched his car, the dog might still find a scent.

idk how often they do those dog searches, but I know one time it took like 3 hours, and we were locked in the classroom for it.
My friend got caught with tabaco once for those searches... It sucked for him, makes me glad I dont do that shit.

So today, we had the fire trucks come, and the fire alarm went off and all. Some people thought it was a fire drill. I was like, "nope, if it was a drill, the cops wouldnt come, and niether would the fire truck. And the people in the board office, would not have come out."

Turns out, some idiot burned his muffins in foods class, set off the smoke detector or something...
How hard is it to cook? Jeez...

Did you buy the car used? They say the scent stays for those dogs for a long time.
My friend bought a junked trans am to restore, and found a bag of weed under the carpet... If they searched his car, the dog might still find a scent.

I bought it used in Sept 2006. It wasn't used much by the previous owner. I haven't a clue if the owner smoked or anything, but it didn't smell like they did when I got the car. Kinda weird. They said aspirin could also be a thing they smell, but I didn't have any aspirin.

Back
Top Bottom