So, my ceiling is leaking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get a lot of snow too? Most people around here have had to shovel there roof off, but lucky for us most of the snow we get on the roof either falls off or melts, but man we have gotten a lot of snow this year up in Maine.

Lewiston, here. Got +/- 14 inches on Monday. Yes, we have been getting beaten a bit this winter.

Had to crawl up on the roof and beat the ice off with an axe lol. That really sucked, too. :'(

Lewiston, here. Got +/- 14 inches on Monday. Yes, we have been getting beaten a bit this winter.

Yeah I live in Belgrade (right near Augusta) we got around the same amount. I woke up looked outside and snow was pasted onto the side of our house...Looks like it is going to warm up soon though, hopefully some snow will melt because we are running out of room to put snow.

Supposed to rain on Friday in our neck of the woods...

CrazeD, that is too bad about the books ! I hope you can get it taken care of before the rain they are expecting. Is Bangor going to get rain ? I hope it misses you until you can get that ceiling/roof issue resloved with the landlord.

Havoc's picture, followed by Salty's reply, just sent me into a spasm of horse laughs.

f_001_laughing_horse.jpg

lol... yea. Classic Caption to a random picture.

Supposed to rain on Friday in our neck of the woods...

CrazeD, that is too bad about the books ! I hope you can get it taken care of before the rain they are expecting. Is Bangor going to get rain ? I hope it misses you until you can get that ceiling/roof issue resloved with the landlord.

Hehe, no landlord...I live with my parents.

The problem is that the ice was built up on the edges, so the water had no where to go. The roof is old and needs replaced, so it just leaked through. Me and my dad went up and shoveled the snow and ice off, so it shouldn't be an issue anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom