So im getting some teeth pulled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never had to have braces. My teeth were straight enough, but now that i have good insurance i think i might go get that invisalign stuff just to fix the little kinks.

lucky for me i only have one wisdom tooth. and my dentist says it really dosent need to be pulled out. but i had braces for 3.5 years i think. every body now tells me how straight and white my teeth are. so braces=worth it.

Braces are a pain for the first 2/3 months especially when they tighten them up with a new wire and stuff. But after a little while longer you get used to them and you dont even know there in your mouth :) i think braces are cool in a wayy Because in UK i dunno about other countries you can have Coloured Laggys Lool, mine are allways Black and Green or Black and Red. about 2 months ago ive had my top ones off, didnt even hurt when they took 'em off Lol people said it did.. Whimpss :) but yeahh theyy are Well worth it!!

I had a plate for about 4ish years, then got all my wisdom teeth pulled. meh, didn't hurt at all really, just kinda funny watching this dude trying to yank one of 'em out. impacted or something apparently. but yeah, no sweat it's not bad.

I was born missing 15 adult teeth including my wisdom teeth. (Every cloud has a silver lining apparently)

Has a retainer from 7-9grade then braces from 9 to freshman year of college. Now I'm back with retainers sorta just waiting to do the big stuff...

Needless to say I'm supposed to be getting at least 4 baby teeth pulled and 8 implants put in. As well as a bridge.

So to all you b*****s stop whining and man the frack up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom