so i just saw batman....

"I Bet the boss told you to kill me, right?"
"No. I kill the bus driver."
"What bus driver..."*Smash*

Lol i love that movie. I've seen it twice and would gladly see it again.

here the 745 showing of this movie was sold out before 6... its insane. i wish i could even go see it, lol. litereally at a 14 theater movie theater EVERY parking spot was taken, we're talking 5+ acres worth of cars. it was ridiculous.

gotta love the way they advertised nokia phones throughout the movie. almost as bad as james bond, but i think they did sony ericsson

Just got off work and saw its playing at the drive ins along with Hancock. Sucks I'm working this weekend because that would of made a good pair.

I watched the Dark Knight online and thought it was much better than Batman Begins. I doubt I'll actually go to the theater and see it though. I'll wait for it to come out on Blu Ray.

If I had a Imax closer I'd definitely go see it on that though. I hate the fact movies come out in the theater and you have to wait so damn long before it comes out on video. IMO they should release both at the same time and tack on a premium while its in the theaters. Then drop it down to standard new release prices after it makes its way to the dollar theaters.

IMO they should release both at the same time and tack on a premium while its in the theaters.

Your local theaters would go out of business if that occurred.

Your local theaters would go out of business if that occurred.
Only some business. I know some people that would rather just go see a movie in a theater than watch it at home. Much more expensive at a theater though if you want a drink and snack.

Back
Top Bottom