So I had surgery today!

so... i hardly have time to really check the forums now day's and funny thing is... i remember when that happened... haha wow well i'm glad they were able to get it out and now everything is okay... did they cut from the inside of the lip or the outside??? hope not the outside... that would leave a scar! ha

They cut it out from the inside. I wasn't to crazy about that but to be honest it's not to bad considering the incision was at the top of my lip. When it had happened it cut it at the bottom towards the gum line and every time I tried to eat it would pull it apart.

So far today didn't seem to bad. I can run my tongue over the incision and it's about 1" long inside my mouth. The outside is looking better too. When it had swelled up and started pussing it almost looked like a large pimple where the plastic went in. I had to drain it every few days. But now that it's out that pimply thing is going down and no more puss is forming. Shouldn't leave much of a scar on the outside thankfully. To be honest I'm suprised that thing made it all the way in the way it did. It had to be really freaking moving!

I can't believe I didn't post here already. Man dude that's insane. It must be a relief to have something that big finally come out of your lip.

I shared the same feeling as your doc. That thing is pretty big to be in your lip and remain unnoticed (sp?) from the outside. I'm also amazed at the fact that you couldn't tell it was there. Regardless, you finally got it out.

I shared the same feeling as your doc. That thing is pretty big to be in your lip and remain unnoticed (sp?) from the outside. I'm also amazed at the fact that you couldn't tell it was there. Regardless, you finally got it out.

What do you mean (sp?).

I could tell something was there but I had no clue what it was. You have to remember that when it blew up I had no clue what hit me. It just felt like someone punched me in the face. I wasn't sure if it was a rock, plastic or wood. And I wasn't sure anything was even in there.

What essentially happened as the first surgeon described it, was my body created a cocoon around the injury. It basically sealed itself in if that makes any sense. I wasn't sure if it was just a bunch of fluid like you would find in a cyst or what. But I knew something wasn't right and I knew someone had to cut it out for me lol.

Wow, that's crazy. :eek:

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;998948 said:
What do you mean (sp?).
(sp?) = (spelling?) - A way to show that a word may be incorrectly spelt.

Wow, that's crazy. :eek:

(sp?) = (spelling?) - A way to show that a word may be incorrectly spelt.

fire fox, right click on dialogue box, select add dictionary.

select the language that you wish to write in.

there, no more spelling mistakes, at least any you do make will be underlined in red.

Back
Top Bottom