So Dubledore is gay.... what do you think?

Who cares if he is gay or not, doesn't ruin the movies what so ever, even for the future movies.

pah! its just an attention seeking scam, she doesnt want to slowly drift into the background so came up with this sad attempt at a comeback.....

some of my girlfriends mates are gay and dumbledore doesnt fit into the "gay" character as i would of imagined. hes too hardcore, next to harry hes the only other wizard that can give voldemort a good bashing (no pun intended)

Haha... It would suck to have to play his part in the movie, if you aren't gay. Does him being gay change the story at all? No. Then why did she say that...

its not like it matters, thats so friggin stupid!! Even if she made more books dumbledoor is dead!! She better not make another book. Its just like when a while back, she anounced she was a witch in secret or something. She is so stupid. If she makes another book, I would be very tempted not to read it.

Sh*t, like 5 years ago I could have sworn there was supposed to be 8 books!!! And there's only 7. What is up with that...

Back
Top Bottom