So Dubledore is gay.... what do you think?

i dont have a problem with queers.. its just when they start doing it in harlow town park when im walking the dog that i have a problem! not the best thing to see when you are trying to have a nice quiet walk.. some of my mates are gay, doesnt bother me.. just when they do it in public it annoys me..

I don't have a problem, and I don't want this to get out of hand.

Like I said, I believe the option is up to the reader, like anything a book doesn't specify. The imagination is a great thing.

i dont have a problem with queers.. its just when they start doing it in harlow town park when im walking the dog that i have a problem! not the best thing to see when you are trying to have a nice quiet walk.. some of my mates are gay, doesnt bother me.. just when they do it in public it annoys me..

Do what in public?

Kissing, holding hands, we have the same right as straight people.

Sex in public, something that shouldn't be done by anyone.

Well thats illiegal for anyone...

its illiegal to have sex in the view of others... even in your back garden if people can see you.

dumbledore gay... wtf? he doesn't seem to me like a gay kind of guy i mean with all the trying to kill voldemort he wouldn't have time lol

having sex on the bench.. in the middle of the town park.. not something i wanted to see..

definitely something you wouldnt want to see, from anyone.

@
chris

technically not, in some states gay people cant get married:confused: i have no idea why, i just dont see how that can be a law, is it legal in canada though?

@
chris

technically not, in some states gay people cant get married:confused: i have no idea why, i just dont see how that can be a law, is it legal in canada though?

Yes, gay marriage is 100% legal in Canada.

Also, yeah sex in public is wrong. That's why the internet was invented, so you can watch people on the internet.

oh yeah, i just remembered people go up to canada to get married, least your legislation stays out of things like that.

Back
Top Bottom