So, are we all going to die in 6 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is luke population growth in the worng age bracket, the elderly is the largest growing part of the world's population, i think it's japan that has more people over the age of 60 than people under the age of 25.

humans breed like rats...which is sad but true
coupled with the majority who have a greedy selfish mentality

not to be too cold or unfeeling...but we as humans let the "PC" thing interfere too much. Do we have to breed, propagate and facilitate the spread of inherited weaknesses and fatal illnesses? Why do we allow congenital disorders to spread? I have no clue :D

Let the mutant/human wars begin...ie., i am legend?

:p

and lol at the dumb people thing...I would have to agree with the US having more...only in that it is a developed country and we have much less of an excuse to have dumb people than say...a country that has way way less

humans...feh

;)

The problem is luke population growth in the worng age bracket, the elderly is the largest growing part of the world's population, i think it's japan that has more people over the age of 60 than people under the age of 25.

Exactly. Especially here in Greece 35% of the population is retired and this makes lower the wages in order to pay for the retirement of the elderlies. Furthermore the increase on the global population is caused because of the life expectancy getting higher which means that less people die. While before 50 years the average children per family was 3-6 now it is 1-3 which now ceases big population growth and will start reducing the population after the people who were born on 1940s and on 1950s die. In hundred years from now the global population will start to dramatically decrease and this is because countries that have over a billion people like China and India and even some african countries are starting to get modern which means women will start making less children due to their career and jobs in general. We'll face a dramatic increase for the next 30 years and then a dramatic decrease.

P.S Being dumb is not coded on someone's DNA (except of genetic disorder), the US has more dumb people for some particular reasons : lack of proper education and high rate of people dropping out of school to work which would be more common before 60s, the US media which is crap and does not inform people as it should (US Tv is only for series :D) and because many people live kinda "on their own world" knowing nothing about what is happening out of their house and their job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom