So, are we all going to die in 6 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What i meant was that a bit more people than in other countries are or tend to be thought as dumb due to the insufficient US education system, the inproper media and the goverment.

How can you say that?? Have you ever lived here?

Sorry...but you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Except if you take into account the immigrants who are a big percentage, same happens here, about 10% of our population is immigrants...

The United States is made up entirely of people who descended from Europeans.

And a large amount of people come from other countries.

I work at the airport in the international terminal, and people coming in from other countires cant seem to be able to look at the signs that say what you need to take out of your carry-on and what needs to be x-rayed, and to keep your boarding pass in your hand.

So from that observation i can say that people from other countries are stupid??? No....many people have never flown before, others are stressed and forget things...etc.

It would do you some good to make a trip and meet some people and get an actual real life view, not word of mouth or things you see portrayed by the media.

And a large amount of people come from other countries.

That is far from true (the part about europeans) but yes the USA is almost entirely made up of immigrants from other countries over the past 300 odd years. Americans just get a bad rap. With so many people there is a greater number of idiots in the US but proportionally all countries have the same proportion of idiots.

That is far from true (the part about europeans) but yes the USA is almost entirely made up of immigrants from other countries over the past 300 odd years. Americans just get a bad rap. With so many people there is a greater number of idiots in the US but proportionally all countries have the same proportion of idiots.

Its not far from true...anyone who knows American history or lives here knows it also. Even myself being from the Caribbean....we are a mix of European, African, and Native American ancestry.

Everyone here, originally comes from somewhere else...a small percentage is native to this area.

Sorry I was referring to this comment:

There are a ton of African, Mexican, Chinese Americans just to name a few. I just wanted to correct you on the part where you stated the US is made up entirely of people who descended from Europeans. Short of Native Americans all Americans are immigrants of some sort.

I think your view of America is extremely warped by what you see in the media.

Digital Tv Transition: A Very Simple Flowchart Explaining The Digital TV Transition

Found on this forum... Even if people ain't dumb they are treated as being, i mean the chart of consumerist.com is thoroughly ridiculous...

There are a ton of African, Mexican, Chinese Americans just to name a few. I just wanted to correct you on the part where you stated the US is made up entirely of people who descended from Europeans. Short of Native Americans all Americans are immigrants of some sort.

That's what i wanted to say. I didn't say that the US nation was originally made of those tribes but that in the past 300 years many people of those tribes migrated there. US is currently a multinational country...

P.S And to stay ontopic; Does anyone know when the LHC experiment will start again? I heard something about this Spring...

What i meant to say is everybody comes from somewhere else.

if not, then theyre native to this land...not many but theres still some pure blooded natives.

Digital Tv Transition: A Very Simple Flowchart Explaining The Digital TV Transition

Found on this forum... Even if people ain't dumb they are treated as being, i mean the chart of consumerist.com is thoroughly ridiculous...

lmao...its just a joke...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom