Snowstorm in the Northeast

I just think that it is nice that people in the lower eastern states get a little snow every once and a while. I live about 30 minutes south of the US Canadian border so like winslow33 snow isn't a big thing for me. But 20+ inches in 24 hours is a bit much even for me.

The bad thing for me right now is that we had a high of +14 F today and the low is supposed to be about -14 F tonight, so I have something fun to look forward too.

I live in the UK. So, in typical British style, we got about half a cm and then the entire british transport network shut down!

its this global warning you see.. the worlds temperature is rising.. oh wait.....

My whole family keeps joking about that. :D

One of us will be like "Damn it's cold out here!", someone else will say "Damn global warming!". haha.

I've been stuck working all weekend in this crap. It was nice to get a slight reprieve today! We've got around 6 inches or so but a lot of ice which is making things a pain in the ass. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow and hoping it doesn't snow much so I don't have to spend another day outside at work pulling trucks around, plowing & chipping ice.

Back
Top Bottom