Snowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnow

boardordi3 said:
where in michigan? we have a house in new buffalo, ther sposed to get it hard
I live in Bay City which is just a little ways away from Saginaw. Well I didn't have school today, not because of snow but because of how much ice we got.

I'm home today, so I can take care of my mother. Also, not to put my grandfather in risks with that ice. Well, ice crumbles, but still. Also, it prooves that my sister is useless in our family :mad:
boardordi3 said:
dude u speak french? thats bitchin lol
I don't speak French. I AM French :p

no snow yet for us on the Eastcoast, but we're getting tons of rain.it won't be long now before we have to break out the shovels.

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO SCHOOOLLL!!! We got about a foot of snow. Im so happy! :) 3 day weekend for me!

allenn812 said:
YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO SCHOOOLLL!!! We got about a foot of snow. Im so happy! :) 3 day weekend for me!

Very nice i cannot! Wait for snow days i love them!!1
but evne when i have nsow days i cannot go back to sleep im up so i just go onto my computer and game

Here in Washington I had no school Tuesday and Wednesday due to snow, and a 2 hour late start yesterday. It's 4th period right now and it feels like i've been in school forever.

Trivium Nate said:
Very nice i cannot! Wait for snow days i love them!!1
but evne when i have nsow days i cannot go back to sleep im up so i just go onto my computer and game

Pshhh, i went straight to my bed when i heard the news, i was too tired. Then my mom woke me up at 12 with her damn Christmas music.

allenn812 said:
Pshhh, i went straight to my bed when i heard the news, i was too tired. Then my mom woke me up at 12 with her damn Christmas music.

I remember one time i heard that i had a snow day i got showered got dressed and went outsdie to shovel snow from 7:00Am(I get up at 6:00AM) till about 12:00pm i was shoveling snow it was fun outsdie in pants boots my paintball mask and a shovel!

lhuser said:
I'm home today, so I can take care of my mother. Also, not to put my grandfather in risks with that ice. Well, ice crumbles, but still. Also, it prooves that my sister is useless in our family :mad:

I don't speak French. I AM French :p
Je parle francais aussi. :p

Google Guru said:
Sorry for being an idiot, but isn't Buffalo in New York?
lol well maybe there is another buffalo.

but ya i got off school today too, the roads are covered in a really thick layer of ice with a really thick layer of snow and slush on top of that where the salt trucks havent been.

Back
Top Bottom