Smokers! Just ordered my first e-cigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not necessarily trying to quit.....I enjoy smoking.

I just hate the smell. And everyone around me does also. And this is more healthy. Those are my main reasons. These are supposed to be odorless since it is just vapor.

May I suggest "snus" to you? It's like snuf but it's not bad for you. You can swallow the juices it produces, and comes in a lot of different flavors/strengths. My dad started using it to quit smoking and he really enjoys it ..but I guess if you enjoy smoking there e-cigs are the best you can get

i may be gettin a kit like this.

from what i hear, the cost isnt an issue since its not much more or less than real cigs.

i would love to quit smoking real cigs, and these look like just the right thing to achieve that.

cold turkey will not work for me.

I don't get it... wth are they?

they're like not real cigs?

are they still bad for you, or is it just for fun?

They still contain nicotine, but not ALL of the chemicals found in a cigarette, all it does is vaporize i am thinking a liquid in a little capsule to create the vapors you breath in.

so for someone who doesn't smoke, do the tobacco flavored ones taste the same as regular cigs?

do the cherry/vanilla/java/menthol ones taste good for someone who doesn't like normal cigs?

just wondering if I would even like them, and also would I get addicted/still really bad for you. idk if nicotine is the only bad thing in cigs normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom