Smart-filter

Jo0oshhhh

Beta member
Okay first off Internet censorship is stupid but I can understand its reasons. But also I wish people would make it a little more user friendly. It's like a Nazi program. A user can't do anything with smart filter blocking you. Now I would like to ask for someone's help for information on bypassing it. By posting an answer to my thread neither parties (you and or me) are condoning the use of it to bypass an actual system. More or less it is simply free information that should be not used. (I say this for computer forums legal stuff I don't want my thread closed). Now… This is what I have done so far

I changed my proxy to a standard one
Tried many proxy websites
And even tried to reconfigure my ip address
All of these have failed.

I run off a dna-proxy: 8080
On a LAN line

So if you think you know how to bypass it post something!!!

Is this at home or in school?

the only way to get around a filtered proxy is either to use a different proxy, or to use a direct connection.

ok, what u can do, is sign up for logmein.com which is a remote access thing (if it isnt blocked, but i use it at school and its not blocked) and access your comp through that, and use the internet from your computer through the remote access.

Try using an online webbased proxy. I set one up on my site for use.

Or hack into the admins documents and find the passwords for the room Internet management systems like I did.. :p

Back
Top Bottom