small memory card stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewCents05

Daemon Poster
my sd memory card is stuck in my laptop memory card reader. Its a 5in1 reader and i stuck it in there and it went like half way into one read and half into another and its stuck there. Ive tried using tweezers and paper clips to sort of budge it out. Ive already tried shaking the crap out of my laptop and it wont come out. Does anyone have a suggestion to take it out. like tricks or tools you guys have used or something

um its built into the laptop taking the top off wouldnt do anything, i would have to take apart the laptop and im not so sure i want to do that cause this isnt a laptop im willing to play around with

if the reader comes with the laptop, maybe send the laptop back and ask them to do it for u?? so u won't lose warranty...

there has to be something easier than sending it to them. 1 im kinda lazy to do that and 2 its a 10 pound laptop so shipping will bite, plus i wont have it for a couple of weeks too.

Take a stiff wire.......bend an "L" or hook on the end and try to snag it.................DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK...........may even be wise to consult a technician about this..............Best wishes

my mom got a pair of tweezers from the ENT department of her work and theyre really small. They were meant to take things out of kids ears so i was able to get the card out. Thanks for the advice tho guys

dont tell me you havent gotten anything stuck in your ears when you were a kid. I got tissue stuck far down in my ear cause i thought i wouldnt have to hear the teacher anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom