Slowness ?

akira282

In Runtime
Idk how an i7 is suppose to perform exactly, however it appears that I'm lagging alot for some reason. For example, loading Company of heroes and chatting and the same time is lagging. I thought the i7 could multi-task many of these operations.

Any idea?

I don't think any computer using a Core i7 could ever be slow, but maybe I'm wrong seeing as I've never even used an i7 machine. :( lol.
Have you tried running virus and spyware scans? Maybe something just got into your machine.

And I just thought I'd mention, sometimes I've had troubles running chats during gameplay.

I don't really have any advice other than that. Sorry bud. Good luck though. :)

Idk how an i7 is suppose to perform exactly, however it appears that I'm lagging alot for some reason. For example, loading Company of heroes and chatting and the same time is lagging. I thought the i7 could multi-task many of these operations.

Any idea?

Interesting part is my cpu is only at 5% so

Only 5%? That's strange. Sometimes (at least to my knowledge) viruses/spyware tend to attack a hard drive and data so that might be why you're computer is slow.

And is your computer only slow during gameplay or all the time?
Have you run virus and spyware scanners?
Is some program REALLY hogging your RAM?
Any virus scans in the background?

IDK, just some thoughts.

Well, it doesn't have spyware or viruses because it is fairly new. It hasn't been on the internet. The slowness is not in game, there is no lag in game, just when I'm multi-tasking I guess aka, installing coh and using yahoo, internet.

IDK, maybe those are just bad combination of programs. It's a possibility I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom