lapid

Solid State Member
Hello,
heres my pc spec, im not sure if its the correct forum,
Buy the iBUYPOWER Gamer Power 564D3 Gaming PC at TigerDirect.ca
the only thing I replaced was this
Buy the Ultra LSP750 750-Watt Power Supply at TigerDirect.ca
im running the last windows patch and driver for everything direct x , 3d card
I used to run games like skyrim or team fortress, with decent definition with no lag , now I cant even run it, its very slow, cant even play it, even when watching streaming video online, its lagging out
I have the minimum program running in backgroup, I recently did a format, I try to keep it simple on it , most settings on performance
Any idea how to improve this ? Id like to play games and run them smooth, my budjet is a bit limited and my skills
Any guides or ideas programs, what to do, or hardware to replace, cheap scenario prefered, I still want to keep it
Thanks a lot

What are your idle/load temps for your GPU/CPU? Use something like HWMonitor and post your idle (sitting and doing nothing) / load (playing a game) temps.

I had to replace the psu because it made too much noise and I dont have it anymore, would it make any change to replace ???

Heres the results requested

Attachments

• easytune1 idle.JPG
    easytune1 idle.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 3
  • easytune1 prime95 stresstess.JPG
    easytune1 prime95 stresstess.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 1
  • hwmonitor idle.JPG
    hwmonitor idle.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 6
  • hwmonitor prime95 stresstess.JPG
    hwmonitor prime95 stresstess.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 4
Temps seem fine.

When you updated drivers, did you download from each manufacturers' website rather than from Windows Update or the iBuyPower website?

Temps seem fine.

When you updated drivers, did you download from each manufacturers' website rather than from Windows Update or the iBuyPower website?

I updated the drivers from an utility tool, so I didnt use either manufacturers website, windows or ibuypower

Always download straight from the manufacturer. Get your AMD GPU drives from AMD. Should be 14.6 that's the latest. Whatever the utility download, uninstall those GPU drivers.

Always download straight from the manufacturer. Get your AMD GPU drives from AMD. Should be 14.6 that's the latest. Whatever the utility download, uninstall those GPU drivers.

how do you proceed to update your drives, you google the manufacture of each seperate hardware component, then go straight to websites company and download?

if I got to ibuypower I can download in a pack or amd in a pack to all the component ??

Thanks

Well personally I just go to ASRock's site, then to Nvidia and grab the 3 drivers I need for my setup. I keep a backup of whatever the latest is at the time on my external in case my net may be down if I have an oopsie or whatever.

For you all you should need is your GPU driver. Go straight to AMD.com.

Back
Top Bottom