Slow down the computer time(clock)

blueberry90

Beta member
Hello guys,
i hope you are doing well and excited as i am since the week-end is near!!
I need please a bit of help of professionals..
I am playing a flash game,where time counts,and i found that the time running depends on my computer clock,every time i changed the clock,the timing changes.
I am searching for a method to slow down my clock,for example every second on the clock will be in reality 2 seconds.. or something like that..
It is just a game for fun,i just want to beat my friend's score :rofl: and i will surely tell him after it how i did it :angel:

Thanks in advanced!
I really appreciate your help

It's best to not tinker with the bios clock. All time and date stamps on files come from that clock.

mmm thanks for your advice setishock,
do you know any method to slow down,or play with the timing of the timing of a flash game?

in fact i tried cheat engine,but it slows down only the game,not the timing.
And when the game is running i tried to add minutes by changing my clock manually,result: server error.
Thanks again!
:)

Thank you for your answerr :)
i tried to install it,but windows 7 is not working with this software,seems this software is a bit old..
Any other software you may know? please

Last edited:
Try a google search (or use your favorite search engine) for "slow down program clock" to see what others might be out there.

I think that link is to adjust the clock speed of the CPU (as in over-clocking or in this case "under-clocking" not the actual clock that keeps time).

My guess is that you won't be able to do this. How bout you just practice a bunch and get better than him. That's what we did in the old days instead of looking for a cheat after 10 minutes of playing......oops sorry kind of went on a rant there....:rofl:

Thank you for your answerr :)
i tried to install it,but windows 7 is not working with this software,seems this software is a bit old..
Any other software you may know? please
The software says it supports Win 7 but it appears that it only supports 32 bit systems. Did you attempt to install the device driver for it?

Back
Top Bottom