Slipknot Peoria, IL front row pit pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

braz

Daemon Poster
I went to the Slipknot, Coheed and Cambria, and Trivium concert in Peoria, IL last night. This was my first time in the pit... it was EPIC! I had front row against the barrier the WHOLE show! Here are a few pics(of 180 lol), I was right in front of clown's kit :D
Trivium
IMG00108.jpg

IMG00202.jpg

IMG00143.jpg

IMG00286.jpg

yea i thought I was kind of growing out of it, but after seeing that show FRONT ROW I definitely am not. My side is still sore from when I was holding on to the front bar lol

Looks nice , slipknot put on good shows not music. Their drummer is great, again check out his side project where the people are musicians and not performers.

Dirty Little Rabbits , myspace that ;)

eh, I like the music, but yes they put on an AWESOME show. Its something every fan should experience.

I like their music but I can't stand it when the poser followers of them call it metal. Plus their "disguises" just make me wanna punch them.

hmm idk, I like their music. They put on the best live show, its something I'll never forget. The energy they bring is just insane, if you want to see what Im talking about, youtube a live video of spit it out... that was SO much fun. I also have become a bit fan of Trivium since the concert. Shogun is an AWESOME album. And yes, I saw about 3 younger kids around me, but thats what its all about, they are the future of music. Clown made sure he gave each one of those kids a drum stick. It was awesome.

the crowd actually did mosh a bit to them, I honestly only knew the song "Welcome Home" which is what they opened with, they played it well. They thanked slipknot and the fans for inviting them on the tour. Coheed didnt really interact with the crowd much at all though, and they didn't use the stage too much. the singer/guitarist did play behind his head at the end which was kinda cool hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom