Sites like Hulu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

95BlackGA

Fully Optimized
Wasn't totally sure where to put this, so I figured Off Topic would suffice...

I'm looking for sites like Hulu. While Hulu is good, it doesn't have a big enough selection for some of the shows I like watching. It has a big selection of shows, just not episodes. I'm looking for a good alternative to Hulu. Not really an alternative, but something with a similar selection of videos.

I've tried Graboid Video, but I'm fairly sure the content that they provide isn't the most legal. Plus the quality of the videos are the greatest.

Yidio is another that I have tried, but most are linked back to Graboid, or Amazon OnDemand.

A lot of times you can go directly to the show's network's site for more episodes (fox.com, nbc, cbs, etc).

A lot of times you can go directly to the show's network's site for more episodes (fox.com, nbc, cbs, etc).

That's what I had though, but some of the sites use Hulu (I know FOX uses it for some of their shows). Whenever I do go to the network's site looking for an entire episode of a show, I usually only find clips. FOX was the only site that I found actual episodes on, and that was only because of Hulu.

When I search for a program that isn't on Hulu (Say I search for the show "Numb3rs"), it will tell me to watch this on CBS.com, and have a link. I navigate to that website, and still only see clips, and not full episodes.

Doesn't Netflix do TV episodes too? It's not free, but if you already have an account then your set. Every network site I've been to allows you to watch full episodes. I've been to NBC, CBS, ABC, and FOX and they all have full episodes. It usually takes them a day or so to put them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom