site problems

crazyman143

Fully Optimized
First, I want to say, I'm going to put a link to my site in this message. Mods: please do not edit it or take offense. My intention is not to spam.

I have been having trouble with my new site. sometimes, it will not load. I need to know if it is somthing with my computer, or if it is their server. would you please take the time to visit my site, click a few links, and tell me if it loaded fine or if there were problems.
thanks a lot.:)

http://www.wildforums.tk

By the way...your sigs wrong i think you typed buy a ps2...Typo? :p

camers said:
By the way...your sigs wrong i think you typed buy a ps2...Typo? :p
lol, no typo. I am a big fan of sony, and ps2. I will support them till the end! no matter what anybody says.

Personally, I don't quite like the colors. I think that green doesn't belong there. But if you think it's ok, go ahead.

xbox has a load of benefits over the ps2, i had both and i chipped both, the ps2 just isnt the same quality, i can use my xbox as a media center too i can throw in divx films and watch them as they are no faffing about and i dont need to buy memory cards like i did for the ps2 :p
i agree with the IE statement btw :p

Yes and online is better..hardrive is a bonus and its cheaper...hmmm errr more games! Updatable! Download maps! :D :p

Back
Top Bottom