single once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to say this but im not followin it ...

SOmetimes in order to gain happiness you have to go through some pain, which in your case is of lettin go.
You will never move on and forget her completely especially since she'es your first.

But you can keep your self busy and this will help you make the memories of her fade away...and it will minimize...it will be in the back of your head, but it won't be able to bother up to a point where it can break you down.
You might get sad a little...miss her...but as time goes back...it will fade away.
Times a big healer.
In fact, by her being with someone, it should help faster...
there are many stages you'll go through.
Anger, hatred, confusion, pity,....once you can accept what has happened...you will be able to forgive and move on with a more clear path

i meant to say let go instead of forgetting to tired to think of the right words like if i dont let go il just keep ending up hurt, and i dont want to let go tho i feel i could do this a million times for her but i know i need to let go.

heartbreak is just another fact of life that we have all experienced at one point or another. believe me, im coming down off of my own right now too, i swear its not the time of the month, its the time of the year. 1 year, 2 months (yesterday) or it would have been.

put things short, i got a text message from one of her co-workers telling me to get her on a leash, that she was showing explicit areas of herself to him, and asking to f*** him and that she wanted to s*** him and all of that. it wasn't pretty when i found out, i confronted her on friday morning about it, and of course, she denied it, until about lunch, then she started coming out with it, but after school... it was chaos. I had a $400 package from ups sitting on my front porch full of motox gear that got there at 11:00 in the morning, and school got out at 2, so origional plan was to get there asap and secure the box inside so nothing would happen, well she wouldnt let that happen. she stretched the crap outta my jacket telling me not to go (and at this point i dont even want her in my life) so i called her mom, she didnt help me out, called her step-dad, he didnt have the car, called my dad, he was working (but suggested to me to call the cops), so i executed the final option in 4 swift clicks on my phone. i really do hate that it had to come to that, but that was the 10th and FIANL time i was going to let her go behind my back and do something AGAIN. she confuses her wants with her needs, and only being able to see her for roughly 30min a day was not satisifying enough for her, so she hit on every guy in every one of her classes when ever i wasn't around. worst of all, about 3 weeks ago, i found out that she made out with another guy in the first week of us dating. some women can just be so unbelieveable....some of the stuff they pull, and get away with it, just cause they can pull the gender card.

im coming from the same boat as you too (my first time and all), but dude, **** happens, its one of the hard facts about life.

my advice to you would be the same advice my friend ivan and my friend ariel gave me. Occupy yourself, find a new hobby, be constructive with your newfound free time, try and get back into some of your old favorites that you had before her (like me it was bmx (hence the email) or dirbikes), just have fun with it. I realize that you are going thru some stressful times too, this thanksgiving week is like a godsend to me, gives me a decent excuse to laze around the house being a vegatable and start doing research for what im doing after HS, what courses im going to take, etc.

sometimes i just F***IN hate how women think they have the right to do this shi*.
I'm happy that i've gone through pain though and i feel sorry for them that they don't realize what they're doing.

When you go through pain in life you realize and appreciate the good times you've had... we've know experience a part in life that will make us stronger and understand things better and be more careful in the future.
And tahts why i feel sorry for the ones who can hurt us.... what goes around will come around and when they realize their mistake, they will come to you begging and thats when you need to keep your stand and shut your door on them.
Although i havent been able to get to that point to shut them off and hurt them...
i've had so many opportunities but i've given in...over ...over..and over again...

Wow... Mak, can you be my dad?

Hey I know it's cliche, but I'll say it anyways: Better to have loved and lost, than never loved at all.

I've never gotten close enough to a girl to get torn up about losing her. The only one I was close to, we started out as friends, tried dating for a few months, and decided it wasn't right.

I wish I had a relationship with enough emotion to feel like **** after losing her. I know it probably sucks, but I don't think you really want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you.

Feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom