single once again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
well i just broke up with my gf. we dated a year ago, i was her FIRST if you catch my drift as was she mine we broke up for a year got back together this summer, been about 3 months and we just broke up. im hurt but not at the same time we kinda grew apart, im graduating this year shes in a grade below me. so i knew things where gonna get complicated, better now then in a few months whens shes crazy about me and i gotta move outa the city for school. just had to get this out, shes some one whos really special to me just better off as a friend.
ok i fixed all my spelling it was bad, i was a litle shaken up last night and it was 3 am. also this song fits preaty well how i feel atm.
YouTube - Rise Against - Savior

My girlfriend of 2 years basically met some guy while I was down about 3 hours south for school. And I had been down here already for nearly a year. And basically thinks he's gods gift to the world.

Anyways long story short, she basically broke up with me over Facebook by changing relationship status to single while I was at the Nvision 08 Lan party

When I got back from the Lan she basicaly told me she just wanted to be friends which I wasn't particularly interested in considering the amount of time and money I'd invested in our relationship.

I mean ****, my family brought her to europe with us the summer before, and this one really grinds my gears, we were going to hawaii in a week.

It still baffles me why she couldn't wait until the fracking trip before doing it.

I just don't understand women sometimes...

Anyways, It's been about 3 months since she broke up with me and I still miss her a lot, but I know that she was a stupid immature ***** who didn't deserve me.

Any women out there interested in dating a nice guy?

i dont think asking n techforums is a good idea unless you want a ranny lol. i feel the same, it was really random thiungs wherent bad but they wherent great eaither. meh going to party tongith at a show, this girl ive had a thign for for along time who got really mad at me is going to be there :D just looking to fool around now. out of my group offriends go thru the most girls friends its preaty bad. im definatly a man whore. im hurt but this has tought me nothing sereous for awhile. whats bugging me the most is she has been talking to this kid in grade 9 shes in 11, alltho he dont look liek a grade 9 its ****ing me off, she can have her litle boy toy, i know shes gonna miss my talents :p

I cant say much. I dated till i was 27 or so before i found my wife. Before then it was 1 relationship after another. Some lasted time some didnt. They all hurt. It is just how you use it to make yourself better.

BTW Aspire. Avys are fixed. ;)

My girlfriend of 2 years basically met some guy while I was down about 3 hours south for school. And I had been down here already for nearly a year. And basically thinks he's gods gift to the world.

Anyways long story short, she basically broke up with me over Facebook by changing relationship status to single while I was at the Nvision 08 Lan party

When I got back from the Lan she basicaly told me she just wanted to be friends which I wasn't particularly interested in considering the amount of time and money I'd invested in our relationship.

I mean ****, my family brought her to europe with us the summer before, and this one really grinds my gears, we were going to hawaii in a week.

It still baffles me why she couldn't wait until the fracking trip before doing it.

I just don't understand women sometimes...

Anyways, It's been about 3 months since she broke up with me and I still miss her a lot, but I know that she was a stupid immature ***** who didn't deserve me.

Any women out there interested in dating a nice guy?

Well look on the bright side...at least you broke up before Hawaii, eh?

Yea, I was going with her and her parents.

In the end I went because I really didn't want to be so much of a jackass as to stiff them the $500 ticket.

Thought about it, but I'm not that kind of person. So it was basically an awkward trip and yea...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom