Since others are asking for a review

setishock

Wizard of Wires
How about looking at mine. I just did a major rework on it. I had a lot in subforms which the bots and others seem to be missing. I moved them up to the main level. A lot of it is dead as it's been hard to get online lately. Let me know if you land on the green and black skin instead of the OEM white and blue.
Main forum
Multi Rotor Platforms

Albums (Please don't link to them with out asking first. That uses up bandwidth.)
Multi Rotor Platforms

Seti I have checked out your web site and I like the look of it...nice job man.

Also it looks like the site is farely new, is it? just wondering.

I am getting the Black and Green theme, but I actually like it. :)
One question... is it ok to sign up just to learn. I have nothing to offer on the subject (that you guys dont already know), but would love to learn new things.

I am getting the Black and Green theme, but I actually like it. :)
One question... is it ok to sign up just to learn. I have nothing to offer on the subject (that you guys dont already know), but would love to learn new things.

I would be delighted to have you as a member. I'll PM you the answer to the sign up challenge.

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Seti I have checked out your web site and I like the look of it...nice job man.

Also it looks like the site is farely new, is it? just wondering.

It's about a year or so old. It's deader than a doornail though. I can't compete with the big boys in the same nitch. But I keep plugging along.

That's cool my friend that you just keep at it. I wish I had the money to have a hobby like flying rotors...oh well, computers are my hobby. ;)

That's cool my friend that you just keep at it. I wish I had the money to have a hobby like flying rotors...oh well, computers are my hobby. ;)
I'm sorry to admit computers are my hobby also. I spent a whole day and half a night cleaning up a laptop for a senior here at Golden Oaks. I removed 20 GB's of trash and malware. Almost gave up at one point and thought seriously about factory restore, but I finally got it all cleaned up. I never charge for my time. It's my hobby!:whistling:
Gary!
PS I really like your site. That's cool setishock! Some rotors have been getting into trouble lately at air ports!! What's that all about??

Last edited:
That's cool that you're into computers too. ;)

Also I heard about that too Donetao, I think it had something to do with privacy...i'm not sure, but you can rest a sure they are going to come out with some new laws about them.

Back
Top Bottom