Simply Put

Shimmy06, I'm sure you will have a great time here. As you can see from my join date, I haven't been here for a while but I have learned loads. Unfortunately for me I have been busy so I haven't really been on here for a while else you would have seen my names on latest thread a lot lol. Anyways...the guys (and girls) here are great. There's a lot of humor, but behind it a lot of knowledge that everybody passes on. Ultimately, you will DEFINITELY enjoy your time here.

Definitely looking forward to it ;)

I am busy working on a daily basis but I'll try my best to keep on top of this forum.

I have yet to learn how to send messages, read my own posts (unless I'm scrolling down the list of threads, hoping to find mine), nor have I learned anything about "reputations," but I apparently received one last night...

Give or take a few weeks and I'll be in the groove of it all.

More so, I think I'll like it here. You all seem like a fun crowd, and laughing is one hell of an addiction.

Again, thanks for all the welcomes

:cool:

being married does that to ya :p
anyway welcome. i tried to tell people your thread wasn't a chatroom but i guess it just got out of hand. we all know each other so well on here we end up arguing, just like a typical family, but we generally get on well :p

Lol , that explains allot then. SHUSH wife's coming, and I thought I had alzimers for the last 12 and half years, how long have I been married now let me think???? em??? erm??? erm??? 12 and a half years:eek: ;) :D

Lol , that explains allot then. SHUSH wife's coming, and I thought I had alzimers for the last 12 and half years, how long have I been married now let me think???? em??? erm??? erm??? 12 and a half years:eek: ;) :D
hehe. the best is still to come haha ;) :eek: hmmm

Shimmy, I don't think that I had the chance to welcome you in the other thread, so I guess I will do it in this one. Welcome to CF! You are right that this is a fun crowd. It is also a great place to learn more about computers. I have learned lots about computers since I joined earlier this year. Hope that you have a great time here!:) :cool: :D

Back
Top Bottom