Simple wireless question.

bLEEb

Baseband Member
For my wireless it works fine and all but when I go out for a bit the internet goes out apparently. It will be a few hours but my question is does the internet just restart on its own? My AOL will sign off over a few hour time span and I am wondering why it does this.. I notice at a buddy's that it doesn't do this but he is also directly plugged in. I want to make the wireless no disconnect if possible.

Any help?
Thank you.

For my wireless it works fine and all but when I go out for a bit the internet goes out apparently. It will be a few hours but my question is does the internet just restart on its own?

No.

My AOL will sign off over a few hour time span and I am wondering why it does this.. I notice at a buddy's that it doesn't do this but he is also directly plugged in. I want to make the wireless no disconnect if possible.

If the AOL service isnt in use maybe they disconnect the connection. Last time I used AOL 1998/99 time frame. Anyways, do you have any Security on you're wireless router? Meaning, (WEP,WPA,WPA2) etc....

Usually it's something in the computer system making it sign it's self off.

Back
Top Bottom