Signing-in problems

bluenose1940

In Runtime
Hello folks. I recently did a clean-install of my Windows 10 O/S and just lately I find that I am having to sign-in again each time that I visit my regular forums, despite the fact that I have ticked the 'Remember Me' boxes.

This is happening on probably 80% of the sites that I regularly visit. I'm not sure if the re-install has anything to do with the problem.

Any thoughts anyone please.

Many thanks.

When you click the "keep me signed in" thing it doesn't do anything on the website as such. The website sends a cookie to your computer telling your computer that you want to stay signed in. When you did your reinstall all your cookies disappeared from your computer so you will have to tell all those sites that you want to stay signed in.

Just a personal thought. I wouldn't keep myself signed in to any sites for security reasons. I ensure that my browsers always delete ALL cookies when I shut the browser down. Just my personal preference.

When you click the "keep me signed in" thing it doesn't do anything on the website as such. The website sends a cookie to your computer telling your computer that you want to stay signed in. When you did your reinstall all your cookies disappeared from your computer so you will have to tell all those sites that you want to stay signed in.

Just a personal thought. I wouldn't keep myself signed in to any sites for security reasons. I ensure that my browsers always delete ALL cookies when I shut the browser down. Just my personal preference.

me too pal i delete everything better like that

Back
Top Bottom