Signature cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Anyone here has a Lexus Pursuit Visa Signature card or a general Visa Signature Card of any kind? What's the primary difference of this compared to a Platinum or Gold card?

Seems there's so many varieties of cards these days. Cashback, Rewards, Miles, Platinum, Gold, Titanium, Signature, Signature Business, etc.

That kind of leads me to believe that this forum has a much, much younger age group instead of adults over 26+ years of age. Most computer forums seem to be like that. I guess computers are a thing for the younger generation.

Certain car forums on the other hand have a much older demographic, depending on the type of car. Me, I drive a Lexus so I'm a member of the Lexus Forum. I asked this same question there in their Social Lounge and already recieved well over 22 replies. I posted this thread here to try to get more response with a different view (computer enthusiast vs car enthusiast), but obvisouly not getting any because most members on here probably don't even own a house or a well established career. Let alone a luxury credit card such as the Signature card or the World card.

i have a credit card man....i just dont know how to help you....

i too am part of an RSX forum, which is the car i have.

and i think the different levels of cards have different interest and beneifts, and some are company only cards.

I've got several platinum/titanium/signature cards. There are only a few basic things to look at .
1. Interest rate - High= bad Low=good (I've got a couple that run about 7% for purchases)
2.Interest calculation - Most of the companies these days use the average of two billing cycles for interest calculation. Just pay it off every month.
3. Grace period - 20 to 30 days is the norm
4. Perks - Your lexus card may get you discounts at the dealership.

I don't think there are any really outstanding differences between most cards. If your credit score sux, plan on paying a high rate. If it's good, you'll get loads of offers. I get one or two every day. Most of them are 0% for a year on balance transfers with no fee. Last time i checked, my credit was in the 800s, but i make a lot of money and have almost zero debt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom