thebigdintx said:
i just found out you can register to be a beta tester for the newest (supposedly improved) Ad-Aware 2007 which is to be released soon....i just registered on the lavasoft website....the application isn't available right now, but you can register like i just did, and i imagine they will e-mail you when it's available or you can just check back every day to see when it's available or something. maybe being a beta tester we will get the full verison for free instead of having to use the free version...don't know about that though, i just hope that's the case.

Well i can tell you that you won't be getting your copy for free....

Lavasoft said:
9. Contact
Use of the Software other than for testing purposes requires that you enter into a separate agreement with Lavasoft AB. Please e-mail research@lavasoft.com for further information.

Matt

Mattyl110792 said:
Well i can tell you that you won't be getting your copy for free....

Matt

that's not what you posted means. It's just saying if you plan to say modify the program or abuse it in some other way to contact lavasoft for permissions.

i registered, but i filled out the questionaire but when i press submit it goes back to the login pg and does the same thing :S i guess ill retry tomorrow

dude_se said:
i registered, but i filled out the questionaire but when i press submit it goes back to the login pg and does the same thing :S i guess ill retry tomorrow

i had to try a few times before it finally worked and i got through to the download. i think they are getting some heavy traffic from this.

Just did a scan with it, seems OK so far.....although it picked up no more things than my old version picked up...As for the GUI I think it is definately an update and it looks good..just my 2 cents

And sorry I misinterpreted what i said earlier, thanks for clearing it up D88

Matt

Back
Top Bottom