side panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

contry

In Runtime
hmm.. what is that material that they use in the clear side panels? and where can i get some? i want to have a clear side panel on my emachines :eek: , and i was thinking of buying some cool fans with leds so it looks nice:cool:

if your real chaep and cant afford anything (like me cause i did this on my old case) get some plexiglass from Lows and some rivots and use that instead. its real cheap so if you screw up then you can just go get some more and not worry about it. Make sure that when you cut the hole though, that you dont screw that up lol.

Out of diamons, huh? God, that window would cost more than the house that the computer resides in! Why diamonds? Thats ridiculous! Diamond glass? Is that even a thing? Imagine shattering that! I think I would immediately commit suicide, for the money loss would be far too great!

okidok thanks a lot ill get the plexiglass from lowes

ohh and what did u guys use tu cut the hole?

What is your computer made from? Aluminum or Steel? If it is aluminum, a Dremel will suffice quite nicely. But if it is steel, your dremel will just not cut it... Literally (Stole that bad pun from Nubius :p) so you will have to use a jigsaw.

i used a dremel on my old side panel and poped the holes for the rivits w/ something my dad had cant remember at the time lol. anywho use what you like but plexiglass is the cheapest way to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom