Showdown

I assume that was directed at me? :D

My opinion is the exact opposite, from where I'm standing, this contest wasn't taken seriously enough. Obviously, I don't know for sure, but I get the impression you and Techmaster didn't try your hardest. I was hoping for some real competetion and some great friendly rivalry, but there was neither.

... and that reflects in the score:

WorshipMe 2
Rohan 1
Techmaster 0

IN YOUR FACES!!! :p

It was directed to everyone arguing in here. I thought this was meant to be a friendly competition, that's why I asked to join.

I dont think anyone was arguing. The problem was there was no set guidelines established and a cluster of different scores and settings posted all over the place. One person was posting at this settings and someone else posted at some other settings. One posted with no PhysX and One posted only a CPU score with PhysX disabled not a full score. If it was going to run smooth there had to be some ground rules set and agreed to before any benching went on thats all. It also started as a GPU vs GPU competition I thought. (295 vs X2) Then turned into my rig is better because my CPU score greatly effects my GPU score type thing. Either way it was still cool to check out you guys scores...:D:D

Ughh, Tech can you just do the tests properly. It's really bugging me. -.-

i have been, but mrs. ati here is always complaining about physX so if rohan quites, i quite with him :)

I assume that was directed at me? :D

My opinion is the exact opposite, from where I'm standing, this contest wasn't taken seriously enough. Obviously, I don't know for sure, but I get the impression you and Techmaster didn't try your hardest. I was hoping for some real competetion and some great friendly rivalry, but there was neither.

... and that reflects in the score:

WorshipMe 2
Rohan 1
Techmaster 0

IN YOUR FACES!!! :p

my rig is still better, q6700 beats your xeon hands down, my 295 beats that x2 hands down, rohans i7 beats my q6700 and your xeon hands down, his core 216's in sli beat your x2 and they are basically equal to my 295 in performance.

IMO nobody wins unless the tests are all completed on the same settings. But I do love how Tech is the only one without a win and is stating that his rig beats Worships hands down even though he lost every benchmark he posted....:p

Lol that is pretty funny.

On paper, Rohan's rig would win right? Better Processor, Equal Video Cards.... and plus everything overclocked

id say rohan wins in the cpu department and i win in the gpu department but im sure worship has something else to say

The tests that have been completed at the same settings so far are:

Furmark
SuperPI
Vantage (performance)

Back
Top Bottom