show your games console

I plan on modding my xbox once I get the extra cash. I'm not sure what I will do to the case...but I will definately post pictures when it is completed. Maybe if I do something major...like fabricate myself a new case, I will post some pics of the process. Which will cost me alot of money since I sold all of my tools needed to do the job...but we will see what happens.

snes.gif

Yes,it's true!!! The only games console I have is a SNES!!

I have decent games though, such as Sim City and Donkey Kong Country
From a website (www.dcast.vbox.co.uk/ games.html):
Many, er, Real Gamers consider the SNES to be the ultimate gamer's machine. It might have an obscure 16-bit processor and the power of a souped-up Commodore 64, but the 2D games reached their peak on this platform. It's probably true. For me, though, the vast majority of games on the SNES have little to offer today. There are exceptions, and those make the SNES worth owning after all. Super Metroid is the top 2D platformer, although the Mario games introduced on the old NES are solid too.

But then there is Donkey Kong Country. It pushed aside any other game on the SNES. Graphically, it's a work of art. With the limited horsepower of the SNES, developer Rare put on a show that is so good, that to this day I enjoy watching others play Donkey Kong Country. The music adds the right atmosphere to every stage, the cartoon graphics are so good you want to hug the telly. And, like any other Nintendo game, this one is not about killing and blowing up. Sure you bounce on evil monsters and throw a bit of TNT, but nobody gets to die really, do they? The reality of Nintendo is of course that they are a money-hungry monopolist that feeds off the pocket money of your children. But surely, the creators of DKC must be nice people?!
snes_dk3.gif

^^^Yep, that IS a screenshot from a SNES!

YES!!!!! My favorite console is still SNES!!!! I have over 40 rpg's for SNES and I still buy new games constantly. I buy more games for SNES than any other console. Excluding my ps2, my SNES reigns over my ps2 and dreamcast. I play it much more than the other two.

wow nice case aces wild

im modding mine this now ill put up pics soon.its got a red glowing jewel it pretty cool. any one no how to put in an lcd screen like the top one

cheers
alex

nope, i've seen HTPC computer casses with somthing like that before, but the comp needs a special software to run it, im pretty sure you couldnt put on of those on an xbox..(pulled from a HTPC)

CarpeNoctem said:
Excluding my ps2, my SNES reigns over my ps2 and dreamcast.

Excuse me, but, I have a question. How is this possible? :D

All I have is a PS2 and PSX (the old, grey, boxy ones). I think that the Crash Bandicoot Series on the PSX was incredible. Then, when they came out on the next generation consoles, it was about as nice as a steaming turd. I still whip out Crash Bandicoot: Warped. What a great game...

-Jamxx

Back
Top Bottom