SHOUTcast Stream Hosting From $2 A Month!

Msn_Muck

In Runtime
http://www.stream101.com/

About Stream101

Stream101 has been providing affordable SHOUTcast solutions for hundreds of online radio stations since 2002. Stream101 began offering an Auto-DJ feature to it's clients, for no additional charge, beginning in July of 2007. Stream101 began offering web hosting, in June of 2008.
At Stream101.com, we are determined to provide quality ShoutCast streaming to companies & individuals looking for professional and dependable streaming services for broadcasting audio over the internet.

Our main goal is to provide a dependable SHOUTcast solution with excellent customer service, without a high cost.

Our Uptime

You may have noticed that we recieved an award for our outstanding uptime! This is a great honor to us, & we greatly appreciate those who voted us for the award.

About Stream101's Network

We have a full staff monitoring our servers 24 hours a day. If we have a technical issue, we will know about it instantly & our staff will fix the problem faster than it occured.

Stream101 operates the best servers for today's market. We operate brand new Dell Dual Quad Core Servers (8 Cores) with over 16 GB of RAM each. Our servers have dual, dedicated 1Gbps lines, as well as dual 100Mbps Backup lines.

Our network is 100% dedicated, premium bandwidth, that is also 100% Cogent Free!

Our Uptime

You may have noticed that we recieved an award for our outstanding uptime! This is a great honor to us, & we greatly appreciate those who voted us for the award.

Isn't that award a bit biased, considering you own Broadcasting World?

I've been wanting to do something like this, I tried running shoutcast on my own PC's for awhile (a while back) but I had to much downtime but I did get a lot of peoples attention. I'll definitely do this when I'm ready.

Back
Top Bottom