"Shoulders" by Shane Koyczan

Very moving piece of work. Thought I would share with you all. Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An4a-_NjilY

That was very powerful. I liked it as TBH. We is a strong word. Stronger than Crisis. Simply because governments are Paranoid, especially about their economy and holding power. Why would a Government impose Climate change when in 100 years they wont be hear any more. Not the Government but the People of this Government. Its not their problem TBH.

One way or another. Mother Nature is getting P***** clean off with us. In the last 125 Year WE have done more damage than any other time in human history and Mother nature will say not in so simple terms that enough is enough and will just wipe us out. Its all ready happening now.

I know if the various jet streams of the planetary Climate were to change direction something as simple as that we would face disaster over night.

The Wind, Water, Earth, and the sun, are essential for life hear on this planet. You cant have one with out their other. With the Ice Caps melting its just a matter of time. People aren't interested unfortunately its all about me me and just me. Look at our Government hear in the UK. Tax is their solution.

TBH its now just a matter of time. Its too late IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom