Should Terri Schiavo continue living?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I think she should. I have also been reading she is responsive to family members. It is up to the family, not the husband.

I agree, but then again, a person's life is a person's life and if shes not in teerrible pain wouldnt you want to live as long as you could?

Yes, but it can't be proved that she is responding to them. It might just be brain waves sending random signals. And of course, the family is going to emphisize any responces, while the husband really doesn't have much ground to stand on..

I agree with Giancarlo completely on this one. The choice should fall in the hands of the people closest to her, which I think should be her parents.

I that ultimately it is up to her familyu to come to a unanimous decision.

rakedog said:
Yes, but it can't be proved that she is responding to them. It might just be brain waves sending random signals. And of course, the family is going to emphisize any responces, while the husband really doesn't have much ground to stand on..

Not really. I've seen video of it on the news and my opinion has been formed.

i think if it makes the parents happy they should let her live. if she isnt feeling anything then it wont bug her to stay alive. her parents may not be ready to let go yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom