should I?

The Amish Kid

Fully Optimized
Messages
2,059
Right now I could upgrade from my 7800gt to a gtx for like $100. Or I could get a 7800gtx KO which is the fastest stock gtx availible besides the 512mb versions. My question should I do it? I have to decide soon or else I willn't be able to.
 

draconum

Daemon Poster
Messages
1,365
if your able to, do it. I know I'm getting the bfg 7800gtx oc 512mb... but I'd take a gtx over a gt any day.


Chris
 

The Amish Kid

Fully Optimized
Messages
2,059
Well I would use evgas step up program but right now everything is out of stock. And I have been looking at reviews and the gtx is only betting the gt by like 2-3 fps. I think I will just save up a little more and get another 7800gt.
 
Top