should I sue the shopping channel for false advertising?

This is so pointless! Even if you tried to sue, everyone would laugh in your face.

Omg my point exactly...This post has no meaning, and should be in the social lounge...

john123 said:
so anyway, the shopping channel in canada was having a dell blowout thing or something, and this "know-it-all" computer dude was advertising the stuff. There was a notebook that had an intel core duo processor at 1.63 ghz or something, and hes like "say goodbye to old 1 processor computer because what you get with this computer is 2 processors". Theres 1 thing to sue them for...false advertising. A FUCKING NOTEBOOK CANT HAVE TWO PROCESSORS. ESPECIALLY A DELL. well the second computer was a desktop and it cost 1,399 canadian dollars, and hes like "its one of the best". What a shame, the computer only had 1 gig of ram, a 160 gig hard drive, and one dvd-rw drive. But the part that angered me the most, was the part where he said the graphics card it has... the radeon x300 (which is equal to a radeon 9250), could run any game on on the market crystal clear. so...should I sue them for making 2.5 thousand people buying the stuff believe that a laptop has 2 processors and a x300 can run any game on high settings?

You are a dumbass. The Intel Core Duo is a dual CPU unit. So that Dell has 2 1.6GHZ CPUs. Might want to do some research the Duo before you go and make a stupid thread about suing someone.

pinky4life623 said:
yea u should because thats a bunch of bullshit
he should rot in hell lol

im gunna go and hunt him down and give him two in the head

Making comments liek that really isn't the best thing to do. Espcially after being un-banned. :rolleyes:

But yes, I think you can sue them for false advertising. :)

For the last time he is 12 yrs old he is not going to sue anyone. The name of the thread was pointless.

Back
Top Bottom