Should I get a dwarf rabbit for the girl? (V-day gift)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone? I asked a local pet shop that carries rabbits and they said out of like 500 they've purchased and sold from the same breeder, none have had problems, so I am hoping to purchase one from them. They didn't have any netherland dwarfs or britannia petites yet, but I put in a request and hopefully they will get one in before V-day! They have Holland Lops, which I guess if it gets too close to V-day I may settle for one of those. They can be pretty small and still kinda cute.

i dont know about rabbits.
how about a dog?
13 months? how about an engagement ring? :D

Lol, dog would be a no. They charge you $250 deposit and $23 per month additional rent if we get a dog/cat. Small pets are allowed for free.

And I am working on that engagement ring thing... Shhhhhhhh! She knows I go on this forum so keep it hush hush.

oh my thats extremely ghetto :p

surge what about like a weasel or something not quite so fragile. or a guinea pig? keyboard cowboy loves his GPs...

Hahaha, no I will not be renting an engagement ring. I may get a synthetic diamond one, though. We've talked about it before and decided we may as well save the thousands now and I can just get the real diamonds switched for our anniversary some day.

A guinnea pig was my first thought, but I wasn't sure if she would like it as much. I know for a fact she would love a bunny, though.

well, bunnies make nice hats too :D

jk i bet she will love him. i got my wife a worthless yorkshire terrier for her bday last year and she treats him better than me.
of course, being a dog, he likes me more than her lol the irony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom