Should I get a dwarf rabbit for the girl? (V-day gift)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think just a dwarf would be adequate, really; no need for the rabbit part. Or just a rabbi.

Edit: Wow, rabbi? That was unintentional, honest :D

Excuse me? If that was some attempt at humor it was badly misplaced. I don't know if you meant for those shells to be for the rabbits or my girlfriend but either way I find it very rude that you would suggest such an action be taken on a genuinely interested pet inquisition.

@Saxon
How old were they when he got them? They are extremely fragile before they are 10 weeks old and should not have been purchased younger than that. Also, was this a breeder as in a single individual that breeds maybe 10-20 animals at one time, or was it a breeder in the huge barn full of rabbits (aka rabbit farm) type? Because I can see this very likely situation had they been from a rabbit farm and not an actual certified and trusted breeder.

for the rabbits.

I got a rabbit for my g/f on her birthday and she loved it. There easy to take care of as well and gives good company when bored.

Excuse me? If that was some attempt at humor it was badly misplaced. I don't know if you meant for those shells to be for the rabbits or my girlfriend but either way I find it very rude that you would suggest such an action be taken on a genuinely interested pet inquisition.

@Saxon
How old were they when he got them? They are extremely fragile before they are 10 weeks old and should not have been purchased younger than that. Also, was this a breeder as in a single individual that breeds maybe 10-20 animals at one time, or was it a breeder in the huge barn full of rabbits (aka rabbit farm) type? Because I can see this very likely situation had they been from a rabbit farm and not an actual certified and trusted breeder.

@Surge
I do not know surge I will try an find out for you if you like. But I would Imagen they where the right age to leave there mother.

Computer Newbie - Act mature when people are after a serious answer I know this is OT but try not to make OT a joke we all have fun here but there is pushing things to far.

@Surge
I do not know surge I will try an find out for you if you like. But I would Imagen they where the right age to leave there mother.

Computer Newbie - Act mature when people are after a serious answer I know this is OT but try not to make OT a joke we all have fun here but there is pushing things to far.

sorry saxon i was feeling goofy if i do any thing else immature don't be afraid to slap my ***. by which i mean a infringement.

sorry saxon i was feeling goofy if i do any thing else immature don't be afraid to slap my ***. by which i mean a infringement.

He can't slap your *** by giving you an infringement, he would have to give you an infraction.

How long have U been dating? If not longer than a year and looking into a serious commitment, I'd say no.. I frown upon animals as gifts for people who are dating.. (I'm About to join to contribute to ASPCA)

I'm gettin mine a Vermont Teddy Bear.. :) She's awesome, I'm so glad we met..

[/softie stuff]

A infraction will not be necessary this time, but any step over the line on the forums will earn you a infraction.

How long have U been dating? If not longer than a year and looking into a serious commitment, I'd say no.. I frown upon animals as gifts for people who are dating.. (I'm About to join to contribute to ASPCA)

I'm gettin mine a Vermont Teddy Bear.. :) She's awesome, I'm so glad we met..

[/softie stuff]

Been dating for 15 months. Living together for 13 months.

Any info on Britannia Petites or other dwarf breeds? Is it just the netherland dwarf that you knew of having issues, Saxon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom