Should I buy this???????

tmurphy20

Beta member
I haver just completed building my first Gaming Pc and I am Looking for Windows 7 at a suitable price, however I have been shocked by the price of it. On ebay I have found this:2014 Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Pro SP1 64 Bit Full Version & Coa Key | eBay

It would be great if someone on her could help me out and tell me if this is a good idea, it seems to me that all it installs perfectly well and that works normally and all i need to once i have installed it is to do a few updates that can be easily found. Is this the case? Would this effect the computers performance in any way? Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Tom

It's a Dell backup disk so it, probably, isn't new. It is cheap and it should, according to Microsoft, only be used for the specific machine that it was intended for. It will have drivers incorporated for that specific machine although that isn't a major problem as long as you know what you are doing when you do the install. Microsoft have released Windows 8/8.1 and next year they will release Windows 10 so support for Windows 7 could well cease soon after. All Microsoft products are not cheap and never have been so anything like that at that sort of price will come with problems. Personally I would avoid it like the plague.

Back
Top Bottom