Short on cash? Me too, Heres a way to score some games, save some money plus charity.

SPuNKYbd

In Runtime
The Humble Indie Bundle #2 (pay what you want for five awesome indie games)

Didnt take advantage of this last year, i think it was World of Goo. But its a new year, with new games.

Basically its 5 games, and you can pay as much or as little as you want. Plus you get to chose who gets your money, Developers, charity or the hosting service.

I gave mine to the developers. I only had $0.19 in my bank account, so i paid .15 for them all. Well worth it.

Check it out.

I Had 7 cents in my paypal account, best 7 cents ever.

Though seriously, for the games you get, if i had the extra cash i would have paid $20 for the lot.

I love how @notch (the guy who made Minecraft) gave $2000.00 for the bundle. Developers support other developers, I guess? Interesting....

I'm still deciding on how much to give, I know the top donors have it covered, but I'd feel bad for only giving, say, a dollar.

I'm thinking of paying $8 for this bundle since if I pay more than $7.53, I get humble pack 1 too.
However, it says I can redeem on steam. How would I do that after purchasing?

After you buy it, you get an email with a personalized link. This link will take you to a website that will give you a key for Steam to get your games. It also gives you an option of giving more if you'd like, and also who to say thanks to on the public list of those who paid. There's a limited number of Steam keys at the moment, so you better jump on one unless you just want the standalone versions.

I'm curious on how many steam keys are left on the first pack.

World of Goo is the reason why I want the first pack. I'm hoping steam will put that on sale again during their holiday sale.

Back
Top Bottom