Shooting stars tonight.

Its a bit cloudy above so i cant see anything yet . I dunno if i am looking in the right place though

Ohhh, i wonder if there is any chance of that in the USA... hopefully so, because i need to spend a night in my back yard (its been about a week since i have).

Not to hijack anything, but i heard somewhere that Mars is going to be the closest its ever been on the 27th of august? has anyone else heard of this?

I went to a camp in the middle of nowhere this past week, the stars there were great. Saw a few shooting stars Doesn't compare to when I went backpacking in New Mexico in the middle of the wilderness though. That was simple amazing. You could see everything, shooting stars were all over the place.

The article says they will be most visible in North America and Europe...even if you're in a big city.

Only 9 PM here, still a little too bright to see much. It's supposed to go 'til sunrise over in the U.K., so something like 1 AM here.

Started seeing them from about 10pm here, lots after midnight, could not find Mars but IL wait till the 27th when its at its closest.

it was realy cloudy though here . I saw the odd few though where the was a break in the clouds

Back
Top Bottom